Hello Reader, Welcome to my today’s article which will guild you on how to Borrow Airtime on Nigeria Widest Network Provider, MTN.
Sometime, you might be on an urgent call and your airtime balance will go low, later on, it will result to call end. In that same period, you might not be on fund to buy new airtime or, there is no availability to get the airtime to Complete the call. With that, Many Networks including MTN has made availability of airtime loan to their customers and afterwards, you pay later on your next recharge.
Below is how to Borrow Airtime from MTN
How to Borrow Airtime From MTN and Pay Later
- Go to your phone, and Dial *606# (Note: This service is only available for customers using the Network for the past 3 Months)
- After Dialing *606#, a screen will pop out to choose the Amount to Borrow (Amount Listed is based on your last recharges on the Network, the more you recharge, the more you get higher Airtime Loan)
- Note: Service charge applied
- Now, you will receive a message on the screen that your loan has been approved and credited to your account. You will also get a sms message from 606 concerning the transaction.
- You will pay back the load after your next recharge, the system will automatically deduct the due amount.
Now, you have known how to Borrow Airtime From MTN and Pay back later. Please Like and share the post and also comment your thought
Thanks for reading!!!